- Livecyte automatically measures cell count, dry mass and mitosis in 96 well plate assays.
- This enables cell proliferation to be quantified independently from cell growth factors giving a more in depth analysis of cell proliferative behaviours.
Measure cell proliferation and growth automatically from 96 well assays to the single cell level
- Overcome the limitations of confluence-based approaches by using a direct measure of cell motility.
- Automatically calculate leading edge cell speed and directionality.
- Definitively separate out migration from proliferative or morphological behaviours using Dashboards
Go beyond traditional wound healing assays by directly measuring cell motility
- Livecyte automatically tracks cells, even in a 96-well plate.
- Just seed your cells, monitor with Livecyte and a full range of cell migration parameters will be generated.
- Compare the speed, directionality, confinement and heterogeneity of different populations.
Automatically measure cell motility without a scratch wound assay
- Directly measure mitotic time with individual cells
- Measure random and chemotactic migration
- Identify and characterise differences in subpopulations in heterogenous primary cultures
- Correlate motility to morphological differences
- Generate statistically valid results from multiple repeats in 96-wells
Automatically measure the morphology and motion of every cell
- True label-free cell count, not just confluence
- Monitor dry mass to automatically determine viability and cell death
- Statistically robust results from multiple repeats in 96-well plates
- Generate label-free dose-response curves
- Identify dynamic toxic responses missed by other methods
Go beyond confluence-based toxicity assays
- Label-free timelapse tube formation assays
- High-resolution large fields-of-view with no stitching
- Perform assays on Matrigel and standard plates
- Automated post-acquisition focus ensures consistent image quality for every well
- Simple, yet powerful analysis of tube formation metrics with Application Dashboard outputs
Automated analysis to determine tube length, formation, diameter etc
- Identify morphological phenotypes
- Watch and quantify cell differentiation
- Monitor stem cell populations, for many days, without perturbing cell behaviour
- Image through plastic and coated plates
- Image on extracellular matrices
- Cells are still viable after imaging